Friday, March 6, 2009

sheessh;

SO, last night was so fun. I love all my friends because they can make any situation fun. They are positive people to be around and I love it ! I dislike when people can't turn any "boring" or "bad" situation into something enjoyable. Life is what YOU MAKE IT. You can't depend on any certain someone(s), or the environment to MAKE you happy. You have to make the best out of every situation. Anyways, moving on... I'm not smoking or drinking anymore. I am the type of person who can have fun WITHOUT having to drink or smoke, sooo I have decided to just stop. And I know it sounds like I'm a hardcore alchy and smoker, which is NOT the case. I drink on the weekends, and smoke occasionally. But I realized I don't need to do that in order to have a good time. I am trying to change my lifestyle for the better and I want to be healthy when I'm older. Its the decisions we make today that shape the rest of our lives. Every cause has an effect... remember that.


ok, thats all for now =]




<3 rmk

No comments:

Post a Comment