Monday, August 31, 2009

a few words

I think I am afraid to love because I have been hurt before. It sounds so cliche and I hate even saying it, but its true. I didn't know a past relationship gone wrong could have this much affect on my present. But everytime I picture myself getting close to someone, I push them away not even realizing what I'm doing. I just gave SO MUCH in my last relationship; time, love, effort, forgiveness, everything. Now I don't think anyone will ever give me the same amount of love I can give them. I'm scared of getting hurt again, that things won't work out. Falling and no one will be there to pick me up. I guess I would rather be alone that hurt ever again.. but whats life without love and/or sacrifice. Who knows until I try again? Let someone in again? LOVE AGAIN...

No comments:

Post a Comment