Thursday, May 13, 2010

June 9th; Dinner will be served :)



The Ronald McDonald House is a home away from home for the families of children who are seriously ill that are being treated at the near-by hospitals. The San Diego RMD House has been around since 1980, and has helped over 14,000 families! A new house opened in July 2009 to accommodate the overwhelming number of occupants the RMD house was recieving. I participated in hosting a dinner at the house when I was in high school before it was re-modeled, and I thought it would be great to be able to do it again so I made reservations for Wednsday June 9th to make an Italian dinner for the families who are staying in the house. The house also has "Wish Lists" of necessities the families that stay there may need and/or enjoy:



http://www.rmhcsd.org/donate/wish-list.html

If you would like to donate, please feel free to e-mail me at rachellerevived@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment