Wednesday, February 11, 2009

short, but sweet

I have been SO BUSY! Sorry ladies and gents, I will start keeping the posts coming starting later on today. I have Sociology in like twenty minutes though, so this post will be short but sweet. [=D] First, I have a question... or maybe its more like an observation. I have noticed that now that Obama is in presidency, no one who was really all in the "Obama hype" is really keeping up with what is going on with the government and what Obama is doing. Tsk Tsk! Guess all the excitement is over, and now it just seems like a boring topic now huh, but maybe I'll get into THAT a little later when I squeeze in some more time. Off to class, have a swell day all.

"the simplicity of your complexity makes you undeniably appealing"

rmk<<33

No comments:

Post a Comment