Tuesday, January 27, 2009

busybusybusy

So, school started yesterday & my schedule is sooo full now! Monday - Thursday I have class from 8-11 and then work 12-530. Pretty much a full day, so in between time I have to find the energy to hit the gym, hang out with family and friends, run errands, and surf the web. PLUS my birthday is THIS sunday [feb 1st] & I am going to be a BEAST. Im going HARD Thursday-Sunday, by the way I'm going to be 20 ! Rolling on DUBS! LOL. Not to mention, my laptop is broken so I have to send it in for repairs and I'm not sure how long thats going to take... BUT I will try and post atleast once a day or once every other day to keep the world informed <3


PS. I know this is odd, but I missed school. I love learning, sounds geeky... but some of us like to be life long learners and I am definitely one of those people who believe we are always capable of growing and learning something new everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment